Reporting to the Post-Harvest Manager, this position is responsible for the trimming (manicuring) of medical grade cannabis at Acreage Pharms LTD. The successful candidate must be organized and have an eye for detail.
• Hand trim or machine trim product to prepare it for the next stage of processing
• Conduct quality control inspections of final trimmed product
• Perform GrowerIQ software transactions
• Transfer plants to appropriate location
• Create batches and waste packages
• Record and maintain weights for pay for performance spreadsheet
• Apply labels to individual pots, lifting up to 50lbs
• Operating and maintaining equipment as per SOPs
• Data entry (Google Docs, Email, etc.)
• Maintain a clean and organized work station
• Ensure the washbay remains organized and all equipment is cleaned in a timely manner so that flow is not interrupted
• Clean grow rooms and dry rooms using a respirator as required in accordance with SOPs
• Clean and record equipment/product in the appropriate logs
• Run product through machines as prioritized by management
• Inspection of other departments as required
• Required to work a variable of different shifts
• Other duties as assigned
• Solid manual dexterity using scissors, snips and sheers
• Ability to stay organized and follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency of product
• Willingness to perform varied tasks as required
• Experience in a similar setting / willingness to work in a loud, confined space
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Comfortable with computers and data entry
• Keen attention to detail
• Previous MMAR experience considered an asset
This is an hourly position based out of Peers, Alberta.We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
How to apply?
Please send CVs/ resumes to [email protected] with “Trimmer” in subject line.