Provincial Accounts Manager
Reporting to the Director, Provincial Sales, the Provincial Accounts Manager will be responsible for developing a strong relationship with provincial partners. The successful candidate can be based in Vancouver, BC or Peers, AB.. The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Develop strong, mutually-beneficial relationships with provincial partners. Each Provincial Account Manager will be responsible for 3-4 provincial partners
- Prepare monthly reports for key internal stakeholders identifying sales trends, opportunities, challenges, competitive analysis.
- Manage product calls including timely submission of all required applications for new product opportunities for cannabis products and accessories.
- Identify business development opportunities including, but not limited to: new product introductions, promotional programming, category management, pricing, placement.
- Collaborate with Sales Analytics and Category Management teams to develop strong quarterly business review presentations for our Provincial Partners.
- Portfolio and Pricing Management – optimizing assortment mix and pricing calendars. Ensuring right product at the right place, time and price. Responsible for ensuring that all accounting entries relevant to the functions noted above are recorded accurately and in accordance with the applicable accounting standards
- Build senior level relationships (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
- Professionally and effectively communicate solutions to existing customers and new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses and regular business correspondence
- Investigates, researches and seeks information that will lead to a successful sales strategy that creates a selling advantage for a targeted opportunity
- Effective questioning, probing and listening that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle
- Comprehend and apply strategies and solutions to develop existing customer and new prospect business development plans
- Maintains a current prospective business report identifying potential business and activities necessary to close client accounts.
- Collaboration and teamwork in the execution of all assignments, roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field; preference given to those with a master’s degree
- Broad knowledge and excellent understanding of a range of business intelligence concepts and common business functions and practices, including but not limited to maintenance management, inventory management, customer service, records management, policies and procedures, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
- Results-oriented, process driven leader
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Time management and follow-up skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
How to apply?
Please send CVs/ resumes to HR@acreagepharms.ca with “Accounts Manager” in subject line.