· Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
· Coordinate cross-project activities.
· Manage and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
· Apply change, risk and resource management.
· Assist in the management of the program’s people and vendors.
· Prepare, manage and report project financials to the supporting departments.
· Prepare reports for directors and above.
· Prepare and communicate the project roadmap to the appropriate organizational departments.
. Proven experience of 3+ years as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
· BBA or diploma in Business Administration in management or a relevant field.
· Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
· Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving ability.