MANAGER, SALES OPERATIONS
Acreage Pharms is looking for a Manager, Sales Operations to lead the fulfillment of customer demand in the fast-paced, dynamic, evolving cannabis industry. Reporting into the VP of Sales, The role oversees a team that provides inside sales and customer support activities, coordinates with various departments to meet customer expectations and exceed them through continuous improvement.
- Key stakeholder in creating and maintaining department KPIs including order fill rates and inventory accuracy
- Lead, develop, motivate and mentor a growing team.
- Ensure team responds to and manages all Sales Order inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain Item Master and Sales Order Management Module in ERP.
- Lead the creation of scalable SOP’s and business processes for Order Fulfillment and inside sales activities
- Train and develop inside sales capabilities of the team
- Lead a team that serves as the point of contact for customer needs and order issues.
- Manage escalated needs/issues and find or develop solutions.
- Initiate and lead discussions and projects that maintain and improve the customer experience.
- Coordination with Demand Planning, Finance, Logistics, Production, Sales and other departments to ensure timely and accurate activities are developed and maintained.
- Develop and report on department performance on a timely basis.
- Stay updated with industry and corporate developments.
- Providing other administrative support to the management team as required.
- 3-5 years of sales order management within a fast moving CPG’s and inside a mature ERP system.
- Experience managing a team including performance management and leading strategic direction is a strong asset
- Experience with inside sales will be preferred
- Experience with identifying gaps and creating processes, growing a team. and driving business transformations in a fast-growing organization preferred
- Education in Distribution, Business, Supply Chain/Operations, or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Understanding of key issues facing cannabis industry or ability and passion to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Self-starting who is comfortable taking initiative in a fluid environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong written English skills
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply?
Please send CVs/ resumes to [email protected] with “Manager, Sales Operations” in subject line.